Culture Czar

Where I talk about cricket, and the books I love, and cricket, and music, and cricket, and movies, and cabbages, maybe, and kings...

Name:
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

See above and below!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meandering.

I just thought up a cool title for my blog.

Unfortunately, "Children of a Lesser Blog" is taken.

Meanwhile, I've started a cricket blog. But since I've been unusually busy lately (or, paradoxically, unusually lazy), I haven't found the time to post much.

Maybe I should just post a para a day. By 2046 I'll have a book ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Marauder's Map said...

I know I should be the last person saying this, but yes, stop being lazy and post more often.

and how was the all-male blogger meet with amit? I notice the ladies were pointedly ignored, hmm.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your posting is really cool check my site also.
www.nodahej.com Matrimonial Site is the worlds only Matrimonial Site for peoples who don't want to take and give dowries for their marriages.its total free site.Add your Free Matrimonial Profile Now!!!
http://nodahej.com

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home